Kids Take Different Paths04/25/2013
Get to Know Frederick
- I knew I was a dad when…I held my daughter in my arms for the first time.
- I love my kids when…They’re good, when they’re bad, and all times in between.
- I love my kids even when…They eat my last brownie.
- My kids love me even when…I eat the last brownie.
- Three words to describe my parenting style are…Encouraging, Playful, Firm
- I know it’s time to recharge when…The clock reads 10:00pm.
- One of my favorite moments with my kids was…When we climbed rocks in Colorado Springs
- I feel most connected to my kids when…We sit on the couch and read together
- With an extra hour in the day, I would…Spend more time researching our family’s history
- I hope my kids will remember the moment(s) we…Made up games to play together and created music together
- I think one of the best things about fatherhood is…Watching my kids form their unique personalities and sharing in their success.
- The most important thing I can share with my kids is…The personal values of honesty, integrity, and love for all people.
- My desired legacy is...To raise children who will impact the world in positive ways.
For more musings from Frederick, visit www.mochadad.com/.
Family Traits & Strong Connections04/11/2013
Setting Boundaries on Devices03/28/2013
Falling for Wholesome Family Fun01/23/2013
Bonding Over Creativity10/25/2012
Book Club: Frederick’s Pick10/01/2012
Learning Skills Through Projects08/22/2012
The Summer Schedule07/26/2012
Creating Summer Memories by Overcoming Fear06/28/2012
Meaningful Moments With My Children05/24/2012
Laughter Helps Families Grow Closer05/22/2012