Book Club: Jennifer’s Pick05/10/2013
Get to Know Jennifer
- I knew I was a mom when… my husband and I spent 45 minutes making sure our newborn was properly strapped in her car seat for the ride home from the hospital.
- I love my kids when… the day ends in y.
- I love my kids even when… they drive me a little nuts
- My kids love me even when… I drive them a little nuts
- Three words to describe my parenting style are…happy, respectful, active
- I know it’s time to recharge when… I find myself getting irritated over nothing in particular.
- One of my favorite moments with my kids is…when we share a meal together.
- I feel most connected to my kids when… they're telling me about their days.
- With an extra hour in the day, I would… take a dance class.
- I hope my kids will remember the moment(s)... welaughed, danced, sang and played together.
- I think one of the best things about motherhood is… watching my kids grow, mature and develop into amazing people.
- The most important thing I can share with my kids is… that it doesn't matter how many times you fall down. What matters is how many times you get back up.
- My desired legacy is... that my husband and I pass onto our children that laughter is good medicine, love is the best and that when life hands you lemons, you find a way to turn it into the best lemonade you ever had.
For more playful stories from Jennifer visit www.classic-play.com/.
Getting Up to Speed05/09/2013
Book Club: Jennifer’s Pick05/09/2013
Play Time Friendships05/09/2013
Parenting in the Age of the Internet03/13/2013
5 Halloween Games for Families12/20/2012
Expressing Our Family's Creativity10/11/2012
Surprise Summer Adventures09/13/2012
A Playground Tradition08/16/2012
Summer Neighborhood Socials07/12/2012
Book Club: Jennifer's Pick06/14/2012
Stay-at-Home Summer Camp06/14/2012