- something about the person for which your child is grateful – something he/she said, did, etc.
- something important to your child about the relationship – small things, big things, current things, historical things
- something about the person or relationship that brings your child happiness
- How have your feelings changed about the person and situation?
- What positive aspects of the relationship and person do you now remember?
- What, if anything, might you want to say to the other person?
- What, if anything, do you want to do about the situation?