Make a poster to both reflect on the accomplishments of the past school year and to make goals for the next one.
Take a poster board and split it into two columns. Label one side "Last Year" and the other side "Next Year." Put pictures, phrases, or other things in each column that represents an accomplishment or goal.
"Last Year" Examples:
- a good report card
- an assignment that earned a good grade
- pictures of friends made
- awards or certificates from sport teams or other extra curricular activities
- written descriptions of accomplishments
"Next Year" Examples:
- Written Goals
- A "Goal Report Card" with grades the child hopes to get
- Picture of an activity your child wants to get involved in