Summer is a great time for a family project that teaches our children social responsibility.
To get started:
- Print the “Be the Change” worksheet
- Answer the discussion questions with your family
- Brainstorm potential activities and service projects
- Make a concrete plan and go for it!
- What types of things make you excited?
- What subjects are interesting to you?
- What stories or movies about a person making a difference in school or the world do you like the most?
- If you could make one change to the world, what would it be?
- What are three things you could do today that would make the world a better place?